
For Practical Training Class, I am on the construction crew. We are working on building a new duplex for more staff housing. I've never seen a house get built before, never mine helped with it (Jungle Camp excluded!), so I'm enjoying watching it come together. Here's a couple pictures of me and part of the crew.
On the left we have me andmy nailing buddy Erin, and on the right is a few of us lifting a basement wall. I'm on the left, with the orange hat. Don't we look professional? :)
2 comments:
You do look professional Julie:-), wish I was on your team so we could get so much done (well at least talk alot).
Great Pics June! : ) hee hee! I'll get the pics from the ladies day out on the server as soon as I am able! : ) Way to blog!
Post a Comment