Saturday, February 08, 2014

"How Can I Know When Your Blog's Been Updated?"

I'm so glad you asked!  :)

On the right side of the blog, underneath the box titled "Things I Write About", you'll see an option for "Follow by E-mail." If you enter your e-mail address there & hit submit, Blogspot will automatically send you an e-mail (plain text) version of any subsequent posts I write. Then you have the choice of reading the content directly in your e-mail inbox or clicking on the link in the e-mail to take you to my blog, where you can also view any pictures that might be part of the post.

I tested this out first to ensure that Blogspot would not send you any spam, and it has passed my test.

You can unsubscribe by clicking the appropriate link in any of the 'blog post e-mails' that come to your inbox.

No comments: