Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Back Home & In Full Swing

I arrived safely home on the Monday after graduation, and boy, is home ever a busy place to be!

My parents are planning to sell our house, so they've been busy trying to make it more 'saleable'. In addition, they're super-busy getting ready for camp, which is rapidly approaching (staff prep. is during the last week of June; kids arrive July 1st). So I've been helping do some jobs on/around the house, and we spent a couple of days at camp, too, doing jobs there. It only gets busier until July 1st, and then it's all a blur until half way through August! :)

Hey, speaking of camp, we could still use some more staff for the summer...any lifeguards, cooks, counsellor-types looking for a fun summer ministry?? If so, let me know! :)

3 comments:

Whatleys' World said...

YeaH! :) Thanks for the update. :) I BET things have been a blur! Can't wait to see you for a little bit atleast! :)

Glidewell Family said...

Hey Julie, it sure is quite around here. We sure miss our foot loose and fancy free girly neighboors.
Ang

Anonymous said...

hey!! how you doin??? I miss you girl!

Yoshi