Yes, I have survived four weeks of girls' camp and a week and a half of boys' camp! yay!
Things are going well here. In a huge answer to prayer, God provided lifeguards for every week of camp (many of them on a one-week-at-a-time basis)! Also, He provided cooks and counsellors to meet our needs, as well as other staff.
I worked as a cabin counsellor for three weeks, and took a turn as Program Director for a week. That was pretty fun--I basically just mimicked what I always see my mom doing and saying. Other than some severe homesickness, the week was fairly uneventful.
Now we're in to boys' camp, so I'm working in the kitchen. It's a nice change after counselling! :)
Please pray for continued strength and enabling for all the staff, and for God to do His work in the hearts of campers and staff. Thanks for remembering us!
No comments:
Post a Comment