Saturday, November 10, 2007

My New Life

For the first time since I was five years old, it is November and I am not in school. Yes, this is my first 'school year' without school! I guess that means it's just...a...year.

So what am I doing with my time? I'm working at Sears Portrait Studio, learning to take good pictures and to do all the paperwork (more like computerwork, really!). So far it's going pretty well, although I still have a fair bit to learn.

I'm also working with my dad to run the youth group at our church. We have a small church, so the 10 or so teens and preteens that have been coming out is an excellent turnout! I'm pretty excited about the youth group.

Other than that, I'm adjusting to being an only child again...something I haven't been since I was a year and a half! My three brothers are all out of the house now, leaving me alone. So sad...

That's my life these days!

2 comments:

Amberlynne said...

JJJJJJJUUUUUUUULLLLLLIIIIIEEEEE! we miss you! thanks for giving us all an update. its nice to hear how you're doing and what you've been up to. i hope your enjoying your job as a photographer/computer worker!

The Abbott Family said...

Hey Julie,
It's good to hear how you are doing. How's your dad been?
Hope you enjoy your job. Sounds fun to me!