Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Visiting Durham

Hey, Durham New Tribers! I'm coming to visit!

My two youngest brothers are returning to Waterloo in a couple weeks to resume their schooling, and Josh (my 'oldest younger brother') and I are driving down with them. Like a family vacation, without the parents. :)

I don't know for sure when we're coming through, but somewhere around the weekend of Sept. 8-10. I'm hoping to have an overnight in Durham...maybe stay with some of the girls?...

Thought this'd be as good a way as any to let you know that I'm coming, and looking forward to seeing everybody!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie. It'll be good to see you again. I'll have to have you over and chat.

carly said...

hey julie! it'll be good to see you!! if you're wanting a place to stay you can always crash at my place. anyways, see you soon!