Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Only A Few More Days...

The tme is almost here--next week I'll be leaving on a jet-plane!  :)  My visa has been granted; my ticket is booked; and I am mostly packed.

Also, I have begun saying goodbyes. But with the advances in technology, I'll still be able to keep in touch pretty well, which is wonderful. And in this day & age, it's no big deal to fly halfway across the globe, so I'll be able to come home for visits.

In other news, I was working as a camp counsellor last week. I had the privilege of hanging out with five teen girls about 20/6 (get it? most of the hours of every day for most of a week), and they were great. We had a super bunch of girls and a passionate, Godly chapel speaker. The girls all seemed to enjoy their week, and so did the staff.

I wasn't sure I would be able to focus on camp, with so much else looming on my horizon, but camp has a way of overshadowing the rest of life. As soon as I got there, I forgot to think about packing or travelling or anything else I had to do. It seemed that the rest of the world & the rest of life had ceased to exist!

Please pray that I would remember all the last-minute things I need to do before leaving, and continue to pray for God's work in the hearts of those who have been/are/will be at Bible Camp this summer. Thank you!

I will plan to post an update next week, letting you know when I've arrived.  :)


No comments: